ROAR patterns are made in Australia and written in UK/AU crochet terms.
Designed to be easier to read than traditional crochet patterns by using fewer acronyms with more plain English sentences and including more detail in instructions as well as diagrams and photos. ROAR patterns also include extra tips, tables and guides to make each project as easy as possible.
Each pattern includes;
- YARN ply, weight in grams, length in metres, best fibre option
- Finished size
- Tension gauge 10x10cm test square
- Difficulty level
- Copyright information
- Hashtags to use when sharing images
- Detailed description of each crochet stitch used in that pattern
- Written stitch instructions
- Diagrams of stitches
- Photos of some instructions
- Extra tips about hooks, tension and using different ply yarns.
Each pattern includes a lot more detail than is typically found in traditional crochet patterns.
All designs are tested by our team of crocheters with varied skill levels to ensure they are easy to use.
All this is done to ensure that you can rely on a Roar.
Head to RAVELRY to find the full range of ROAR patterns.